Convicted of DUI/DWI? Worried that insurance is going to be a nightmare? Let Leech & Hicks help.
We have filed thousands of FR-44’s in Virginia for people in the exact same situation as you. We will explain what an FR-44 is and help you get what you need at the best possible price. We have some carriers that only charge one point for first alcohol offense.
Don’t let this scare you. Let us walk you through the process.
FR-44 certification is required for the following convictions:
- Maiming while under the influence
- Driving while under the influence of intoxicants or drugs
- Driving while the driver’s license has been forfeited for a conviction, or finding of not innocent in the case of a juvenile
- Violation of the provisions of any federal law or law of any other state or any valid local ordinance similar to the above
FR-44 liability insurance coverage limits are double the SR-22 insurance coverage limits:
- Bodily injury/death of one person $50,000
- Bodily injury/death of two or more persons $100,000
- Property damage $40,000